- We will use the information you give us only for:
(i) the training or consultation purposes for which you provided the information or
(ii) sending you emails about DBT training/consultation activities provided or endorsed by us.
You can opt-in and opt-out of receiving such emails.
- If you specify that other parties (such as an employer) will pay your invoice, then we will email invoicing and receipt information to them that disclose that you are enrolled for our training.
- If you register as part of a team then other members of your team will have limited access to some details of your registration (but not all of our records about you).
- We do not gather information about you from any other sources. We do not use google analytics or other internet tracking services.
- We do not share your information with any other third parties.
- Your website password is encrypted before it is stored so we are unable to recover it for you. If you lose your password you can 'reset' it from the log-in page.
- We store your data on servers primarily located in New Zealand and Australia. It is possible that your data, including email communication, will be held on or pass through cloud services
or servers located in other countries under different jurisdictions.
Our internet service providers have committed to maintaining our data privacy and to ensure their systems operate securely. If we ever learn of a data breach, we will notify all affected parties as soon as we are able to.
- We retain your data indefinitely to help us provide ongoing services to you.
- Please contact us if you wish to access or correct any information that we hold about you.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information at any time, and we will comply if we are not subject to any legal requirement not
to do so. Please note that even when we delete your personal information from our live systems, some information may continue to be stored indefinitely in our backup systems.
- We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we do so, we will make a notification via our website.
If you have any questions or concerns get in touch via our contact